How does it serve my form?
How does it reflect in other places?
Hi @Sama Mohamed ,
Can you please share me the screenshot where you are seeing the Field key.
@Sama Mohamed -
The "Field Key" (I believe it is previously named as "Question Key"). It is used for allowing you to set an identifier for the field, making it easier to find the field in the JSON data structure. This is useful when you uses Forms REST APIs to access the data within an issue which have the Form's attachment.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thank you so much your answer was helpful!
done
@Joseph Chung Yin is there a syntax for calling the form field via Smart value? Currently there isn't an API per: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10671. When viewing the JSON of a ticket I'm not seeing any of the form fields even if there is a Field Key value in place for it.
@Alex Steinlauf -
I don't believe you can refer to a Form field via smart value at this time.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.