How do I add Epic list field when I add Issues
Hi @Eos , can you please elaborate a little bit more? Do you want to show the epic to which an issue belongs (i.e 'epic link' for company managed projects), or do you want to have a custom field with a list where you can select several epics? Do you have issues belonging to more than one epic? Or are you interested in all linked issues? Thanks
Hi @Eos
Welcome to Atlassian community!
i am considering epic list as epic link ,epic link shows list of all epic which u can link to an issue
You can add the epic list field by going to the project settings selecting the screen where u need the epic link and then hovering down u get the select field drop down option u can select the epic link and add it
Hope this helps
-Guru
Hi @Eos ,
you should add "Epic Link" field that is a select list containg all epics within your instance.
Fabio
I want to show an 'Epic link' when I create a new issue by clicking the top button in the team project. (Not for company project)Regards
Team managed projects don't use Epic Links (yet)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.