What is the principle of backing up to Jira? I made a backup but for some reason I do not see all the tasks that have been started. Maybe the copy is only for sprint tasks, or something else?
if you did a full backup of your instance and then restored/imported it then it should include everything. The restore overwrites all current data.
I'm not really sure what you're asking.
Are you using the Jira Backup feature for administrators?
Or are you exporting data from Jira some other way (e.g. searching issues and using Export to create CSV, XML, Excel, or other file types)?
What are you trying to do?
@Mykenna Cepek Hi I am using Jira Backup feature for administrators
Hi @Jack Brickey
I downloaded the archive, there are folders with projects, I go to the project folder, but I don't see all the tasks there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.