I don't understand where can I customize the home page of the knowledge center, the place where users/ public users can see the knowledge center and select an article from?
Thank you
I'm not sure which page you're referring to precisely. I assume you were talking about how the portal presents knowledge base information. This really is not configurable. Your knowledge base articles will appear as they are created within Confluence.
I can't have them in separated topics?
Hi @Lihi Chapel ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Knowledge base home page is a standard page on Confluence side so you can edit it at your convenience. On portal side there is not an homepage. Please could you share the homepage that you need to customize?
Fabio
I mean to have something like this...
Topics? Your KB articles are unique pages that will capture the desired topics, e.g. How to change my password, Best places for lunch, Smart investing, etc. these are unique KB Articles. When the user enters a few key words they will be offered possible hits. You might benefit from reviewing the documentation on KB feature for JSM. Here is a place to start but you will want to peruse thru related links - set-up-your-knowledge-base-with-confluence .
Regarding your image above...no you cannot create this inside of the provided portal. The knowledge base works simply by starting with asking the customer what they need help with. They will then be presented with two categories in response to their prompt: potential request type hits where they can open a ticket and secondly potential knowledge base articles that may help them resolve their issue on their own. The prompt is not specific to knowledge base articles.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.