I am trying to import Zypher scale data to build some dashboard but I don't see any option in my easy BI to import it. I am referring this document https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira-apps/zephyr-scale-test-management-for-jira but I am not able to find the ATM option anywhere while importing the data.
Hi @AKASH SINGH and welcome to the Community!
If you are on cloud, that is correct. The import option for Zephyr scale is currently only available for server/data center.
Hope this helps!
Is there any other way to import zypher scale data? may be through excel or use zypher scale rest api to build dashboards?
Hi @AKASH SINGH,
It is possible to import Zephyr Scale data to an eazyBI Cloud instance via REST API.However, you will need to set up the data mapping yourself.
Regards,
Oskars / support@eazyBI.com
Hi @Oskars Laganovskis , Good Day !!!, Is the Data import feature from Zephyr Scale (JIRA Cloud) to an eazyBI Cloud is completed or still we need to use the REST API to import the data ?
Thanks
Guru
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.