Hi there,
I am currently looking out for some solutions options for my project.
I would like the possibility to create a private and secured space where I can insert a a template document to give for completion to the team. I also would like this template document to be secure and protect the data that is entered in it.
I am looking at creating a space to insert a Matrix template.
I was wondering, if the completion of that Matrix in a Confluence Space can ensure integrity of the data (people cannot change other people inputs for example) and also if there is different level of access into the space that we can give to the different members of the team (eg. managers vs others)?
Also, my idea is to only provide that Matrix in that newly created space, nothing else.
Do you think creating a space is the right solution for what I am looking for?
Thank you in advance for your insights, help.