I'm trying to export all issues. I'm on a cloud free tier if that matters. I get
Hi Scott - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
At what point do you get the error?
Same issue for me. Unable to export data as of today, looks like a bug.
Same issue for me - get error directly following clicking "Export Issues" from list view. Offers click to retry option, which when clicked renders same error.
That's really strange - I am not getting any error. Either in paid or free instance.
We are also on the paid plan, and have the same issue
As a work around, I was able to export this by clicking on 'Go to Advanced Search'. Hope this helps.
Yep - just realized they were in a different spot than me. :-)
Sorry for the inconvenience, there was an incident yesterday that affected some Jira sites from being unable to export issues. This has been fixed about 15 hours ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.