Hello,
I am not very experienced in the setup side of Jira, and I am hitting a problem. I have created an automation to send a notification when a transition happens for an issue. I have set up a "People" custom field (let's call it "To Notify").
When I try to create an automation (let's call it "Notify") to trigger when an issue goes from status A to status B, the "To Notify" field does not appear in the list of for the "To" field: I can see the user fields in the drop-down, but not the custom field "To Notify".
I have tried with various iterations of the smart values, but none seems to work, the log always says that the "To" field is empty, even though the relevant field is populated.
Rather than show you my (obviously wrong) attempts at smart fields, can someone explain to me how to do this?
All the best,
Enzo
P.S.: I just realised that the project I am doing this in is a "Team-Managed" project rather than a "Company-Managed" project, which might be part of the problem. Is it not possible to access custom fields for actions in a team-managed project?