When I try to combine the following two statement I loose the ability to create a sprint on the board that uses the filter
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = WMS and status = 'Ready' ")
OR (issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = WMS and status != 'Ready'") ) project = WMS AND status not in ("To Do", Backlog, Done) )
I have changed the second statement to this with no luck.
(project = WMS AND status not in ("To Do", Backlog, Done) and issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = WMS and status != 'Ready'") )
If I run either statement individually I am able to create the sprints
The intent of the second statement is to show a story for an epic that represents a POC required to continue refining the other stories in the epic, which we don't want to show on the board as they are not refined yet
Appreciate any insights you might have