I'm following this walkthourgh: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Adding+a+Custom+Event
But when it gets to setting it in Post Function of a walkthourgh, I'm not seeing what i should choose.
I'm trying to set up a notification event that trigger when creating a ticket, only with a specific workflow.
You will have to edit the post function that fires the event. You can only throw one event at a transition. Default event is normally Generic Event.
WHat exactly are you not seeing? You custom event in thr dropdown to fire events?
When i go to the workflow, go to post function, and click add, i'm not sure what to select.
I see my list of things i can do for a post function, but not sure what to select that will get me to fire an event
thanks! that worked
Thank you very much! This is a critical detail that should have been explained in this "Add a custom event" article: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-a-custom-event/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.