Hi all,
I currently have automation to send a lack message after some fields are not empty. However, sometimes people make mistakes and the wrong data is entered into the fields, thus once they change the field, the slack message is sent again with the correct data. Now there are (2) messages pertaining to the same subject in my slack channel, but with different data values posted. I would like to be able to delete the first message send from Automation from Jira, since it has incorrect data, but I see I do not have that ability to do so.
Does anyone know if there is a way to delete these automated messages sent over slack? If not, can I set up the automation in Jira to not send the message as a bot, but as a specific person (such as me) so that I can delete the post?
Greatly appreciate the feedback!