Hello there ! I need some help about projects permissions and support
I have the following configuration for my teams:
- 12 developers on Jira Software Cloud (Plan Standard) who maintain a backlog of features, bugs and technical tasks. They work on the SOF project.
- 3 customer support members on Jira Service Desk, creating bug tickets using the new Forms feature from there. They work on the CSM project.
I'd like:
- the 3 CSM be able to create and track bug tickets status through Jira Service Desk
- the 12 developers to be able to see the CSM project tickets on the SOF project backlog and boards.
What I've done so far is updating the SOF project backlog filter to include the CSM project in it.
It works for me as I'm an admin, but the other devs cannot see the tickets in the backlog.
For what I understand, if I want the developers to interact with the CSM tickets (see them in the backlog, update their status and comment them), I have to add the 12 developers in the CSM Project. It bothers me because it means I would be charged for 12 Jira Software users + 15 Jira Service Desk users.
I probably have something wrong here, what would you advise ?