At the time if I am using the Insert (notes/expands) and I am in the middle of any numbered list then it breaks the list and the list gets start again form 1.How is it possible that I can user the inserts.below is the image for reference.
Hi @Anuj Purohit ,
Welcome to the community.
I tested now and even I could not find a solution. Few users have reported the issue here as well.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-quot-edit-quot-a-numbered-list/qaq-p/1755911
At present, we cannot add note, table and then continue with same number list.
Workaround is, move your list to the last when you need any notes to be added.
There is a related suggestion ticket for Atlassian. Please vote and Watch for updateshttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-7794
thanks for sharing this @Rilwan Ahmed . I'll wait for the updated and I will find any alternate way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.