Problem Statement: I have a 54 (more or less) row Confluence table where the rows can be quite large. The page this is on has Tabbed Pages inside of a Tab Container as each page represents a year's worth of weekly sprint information. I want to 'freeze' header rows on the table in the way you can in Excel. Atlassian help indicates that this can be achieved using the Table Filter Macro. I cannot figure out how to successfully nest all 3 macros to achieve the desired end result. One article said something about selecting "Table Options" at the bottom of the page. I don't have that on the individual tabbed pages. Looking for guidance.
Hi @meetinghouse ,
Confluence Cloud doesn't allow bodied macro nesting - maybe that is your problem.
For example, to nest macros provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we designed the Table Toolbox macro.
As I understand from your case, you need to nest several macros belonging to different vendors. So maybe the root of issue is in your hosting type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.