Hello Jira community,
I have a few questions which I'd like to get more information about it. I'm creating an automated ticketing system on JIRA and I have to create two custom fields. Once these tickets are automtically created on JIRA project I want to:
1) be able to filter by these custom fields.
one custom field can be (ID name) and the other one (List type). ID name could be: for e.g. 110 Is it possible to filter tasks created only with this ID (110) ?
2) be able to filter by name of the task/story. Is this possible? for e.g. If one task is created with name "United States" and the other one "Germany" is it possible to filter only tasks with the name Germany?
3) How many stories can be under same epic? Is there a limitation because there might be hundreds/thousands tasks that could go under one epic or I should create a custom field for that?
Thanks!