After the Infodation Plugin update, there is not documentation for that plugin.
We are already set up our system for that plugin and working now everything is changed, Kindy help.
Hi @Balaji G and welcome to the Community!
For questions like these, it may be best to reach out directly to the vendor of the app. You should be able to find contact data to reach out directly on the support page of the marketplace listing.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Balaji G , I'm supporter of iTMS plugin,
Could you please tell me which part of the app are not working?
Thanks,
Hola, Thanks
But the Vendor seems to be not responding!
Hi, every where I am getting this error Now.
Dear Balaji,
We are working on it. I will keep you informed immediately with updates!
Greets,
INFOdation
Good day,
Yes, it`s fixed. The server is up and running again.
Hi all,
The ITMS development team just released a new version in the Atlassian Marketplace. If there is still an issue please report this on https://infodation.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/9
Hope all works fine now.
Enjoy your day.
Reinier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.