I need to add some project names to my filter and I do not see where I'm to edit the actual filter. Where is that done?
@Reynalda Torres -
You can access the "Filters" menu dropdown and select "View all filters" option -
Then in the Filters UI using the dropdown option filters to locate your specific filter and conduct the necessary JQL filter updates.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Joseph: Thank you but it's never that easy. Ugh! I see the Filter and when I click on it I don't see the syntax that I wrote for it?
Can you clarify what you mean by "don't see the syntax that you wrote for it?". Maybe a screenshot to describe your problem?
Best, Joseph
Here what I did:
1. I created a project called - Cross Projects
2. I created a filter called - All Projects Filter - That filter is supposed to have all the six projects that I need
3. The filter is something like this - projects = (A,B,C,D,E,F)
4. I assigned that filter to the project called - Cross Projects
5. When I look at that board, it is only showing 3 of them so I want to edit the filter but I do not see where project = (A,B,C,D,E,F) went?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.