Hello Community,
I had a Jira Software project with 30 tickets in it. These tickets were made by 1 Project Lead in my organisation and he was 'Reporter' on all of them. These issues were all raised by our Customer via regular mail to our project Lead and he registered the issues in Jira.
This Project Lead left our company and in meantime I transferred all the 30 issues from this Jira Software project to a Jira Service Management project, in order to create visibility towards my customer on these tickets. I also changed the Reporter field from my previous Project Lead to the name of my Customer.
In meantime, my Customer created 4 more issues using the new interface.
https://-------.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/9
The problem is :
When my customer logs into her interface, she sees the 4 tickets she made but not the 30 tickets she is Reporter on. What can I do so she sees these?