Hi,
Is it possible to the hide the custom field whenever the condition satisfies by creating automation rule. if condition is not satisfying then i want to display the custom field if not i want to hide the custom field
Hi @Sunilkumar k
No you can't do that. If you were on the server version, that could be achieve with scriptrunner.
This is not possible out of the box. ScriptRunner Behaviours is coming for Jira Cloud which should be able to do that.
Also, there is an existing add-on in the Marketplace that might do it for you.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226365?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
@John Funk good to know that behaviours are finally coming for cloud. I've just signed up for beta testing. Did you by any chance have already signed up and try it?
I have not - I am not currently using ScriptRunner. And not sure that Behaviors is actually available yet. You might try Nic. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.