Hello, I created a field (Selection Box), and I would like to fill it automatically when I choose the type of item in the parent named S1 (custom)
Hi Pedro,
There is not enough information in your question. What are you trying to set the value of the field to? What type of field is it?
Hi @John Funk I would like the value to reflect in the custom field. This custom field is selection box, and has the valuesS1S2S3S4S5So when automation read the conditionals, the value was assigned
What is the condition that determines which value to use to update the field? In other words, what value in what field in the issue causes you to place S1 in the custom field?
Hi John,
When type issue same S1 Bug, id like replace information S1 for custom field(customfield_10620). Its possible?
This custom field has formar selection box with infos(S1, S2,S3,,,,)
Hi @John Funk Any return?
Hi @John Funk any return?
Done! Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.