I have a filter query which gives me all the subtasks attending a determined parameter. I need to do the reverse engineering to get the list of EPICs associated to this subtasks. How can I do it?
Hi Erika,
Would you please post the query you are using now so I can see exactly how you are searching?
Thanks,
Michael
Michael, here it is. The idea is to use this filter to get the standad tasks associated with them : issuetype in (Sub-Test, Sub-Task) AND status in (Done, Cancelled) AND labels = labelname OR issuetype in (Sub-Test, Sub-Task, Sub-tarefa) AND status in (Done, Cancelled) AND labels = labelname
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what I'm thinking , there is something I could use similar to when we call "issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter=123456")" ?
Michael, I got it! issueFunction in parentsOf("filter=123456")
@erika assis
Apologies for not replying. Life happened. I'm glad you are OK now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.