Hi,
I have an issue when trying to add this plugin to the Jira Software:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223930/jira-jira-issue-sync-2-way-integration-migration-new-app?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I am a site admin, and once I go with the try now option, I receive a message Something Went Wrong.
Anyone experienced this before?
Thanks,
Nikola
@Nikola Vojtek Welcome to the Atlassian community
You will need to contact Atlassian support so that they can take a look at your instance. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
@Nikola Vojtek did you resolve it? If not, I hope that this issue will be resolved. May I offer an alternative tool to the one you currently use, just in case you want to try something different? ZigiOps is a flexible no-code integration platform that can be customized to fit any use case. It can easily connect and sync any type project/any type issue - like in your use case sync Jira Jira Issues. Feel free to take a look at it and if you want to see it in action, you can also book a demo.
Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)
Hi Diana,
I have managed to get in touch with the person from jira plugin that I needed. So we managed to resolve the issue. They have opened me a new instance. We can close this ticket.
Thank you and best regards,
Glad to hear that it's resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.