I've been developing Automation for some time now, but suddenly I 'm trying to do some fairly easy but I can't get it to work. I must be overlooking something obvious !
Summary of the logic:
- At creation of an issue, another issue is created in another project and linked.
- I created a variable from the projectkey & name from the triggerissue.
- this variable I want to use to populate a field when I create the linked ticket. (this field is required in the other project)
As you can see from the log, I print out the variable right before the Create new issue action..

My json:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10080" : { "value": "{{CustRef}}" }
}
}
>>
error: Specify a valid value for Customer (customfield_10080)
If I put the value hardcoded - pasted from the log, it works just fine.
Anyone has a logical explanation for this ????