Hello,
I hope everyone is doing fine. I have created new issue type by the name of "Story Bug" and it is sub-task level issue. The idea behind is that within the story I'll be able to see the bugs reported. This works perfectly for story and the sub-tasks shown within that story.
If instead of story, user created a task and sub-tasks below and want to create a bug as well. I'll create a new issue type by name of "task bug" but I want that issue type to show only when user selects tasks.
I want story bug to show only when story is selected and task bug when task is selected.
In the picture above, the parent type is Story and Story Bug is created. When User selects task instead of Story I want to show the Task Bug instead of Story Bug.
I hope I have made my question clear.