I am in the process of updating some of our customer's email addresses (they are getting a domain change) but I can't find a way to update the email addresses in Jira Service Management or via the Admin view. Is there a way to do this?
Hi @Ben , unfortunately It isn't possible to do so. Here is an open suggestion but is listed as future consideration- JSDCLOUD-5746 . There are two possible work arounds described in this KB article - how-to-change-jira-service-management-customer-email-address
Hi @Ben
I believe the customers will have to change it themselves in the cloud environment through the account settings.
Regards
Ahh, that's not helpful. Thanks for the information however!
Thanks for the Workaround Jack, that's great. I've added my name to the chorus of people on JSDCLOUD-5746 who want this feature.
I'm not sure that's possible. Certainly I haven't been able to find a way to do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.