Hi,
Non-technical person here. I've created a blog page for my team where I want to primarily show the following on Confluence pages for my team only. A lot of information is updated regularly but it isn't really shared and there could be a lot of pages/info that the team don't know about.
Space: xxxx or Label: yyyy (at the moment it seems to use both space and label - not or)
Date Created or modified - in the last 30 days (by contributor or modifier)
Although the Dashboard states Recently Updated - Confluence has it's own ideas of what is recent (at the moment going back about 1 year and I only want 30 days).
I've tried a few other macros but none give me what I want.
I would also like to include the Display Excerpts - Simple
I would like the ability to also pick up any child pages under the Space or Label nominated.
Thanks Jewels