Hello,
I have a few custom fields that are multiple selection types.
They have values per JIRA; however, when I use JQL to display the JIRA data in Confluence, the data are not showing.
I think this is a software bug.
Can anybody help?
Hi James,
Do the custom fields appear as blank in Confluence or the fields are not shown at all. Is it possible for you to add a screenshot here
Thanks
Saurabh
Hello Saurabh,
The field name appears but the data are missing.
JQL used in Confluence is
project = "Supplier Management" and "Commodity Type[Select List (multiple choices)]" is not EMPTY
As you can see the JIRA has the data "Antenna" but it is not showing on Confluence.
Hi @James Park
I feel this corresponds with:
Please check if this is what you are seeing - if so please make so to click "This affects my team" over there as well as to watch the bug.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.