Helo. My question is very simple. How can i make a flowchart?
Hi @CARLOS ARTURO CASTRO LOSADA ,
You'll have to look towards an app for that I believe. Something like draw.io should be able to lets you insert a flow chart in to a confluence page.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210933/draw-io-diagrams-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
.
Hi Carlos!All your options are available in the "Charts and Diagramming" category on the Marketplace here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?category=Charts%20%26%20diagramming&product=confluence
Here's a tutorial for making a flowchart in Gliffy, the app I work on, if that's one of the apps you end up trying!
https://youtu.be/XxX8iyWzydg
Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Samie
Hi Carlos, yes, you can either use the draw.io Diagram editor or the new Board editor. You can choose to use an existing Flowchart template or create your own Flowchart from scratch. draw.io is fully integrated within Confluence.
This blog post will help
https://drawio-app.com/flowcharts/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.