Selecting an issue always brings up a modal/popup, instead of the issue detail view on the righthand side of the board. How can I configure jira/board to re-enable the ability to view issues via the righthand-side Issue Detail view?
Hi @Timothy Padgett
Is this for a company-managed or a team-managed project?
For a company-managed project, at the right side of the board's ... menu, I see the option to Open issues in sidebar.
For a team-managed project, if you first open an issue, then use the ... menu from there to change the option.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Timothy,
The sidebar issue detail view has been replaced with the modal solution. There's no means of reenable at least to the best of my knowledge. Obviously you can click on the issue key when the model pops up and that will open a new tab displaying the full issue detail view.
indeed it does. i had not seen that previously. good call @Bill Sheboy ++
I totally missed that option. due to the wording. see it now., thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.