I would like to be able to set the Status to be set to Done and to set the Resolution to Won't Do without putting the ticket. But, when the Status of a ticket is set to Done from the issue view, the Resolution was automatically set to Done as well.
Ideally, I would add a transition to the workflow that would let me set the Status to Done and then automatically update the Resolution with a post function. I have done this on a company managed project. But, that does not seem to be an option for team managed projects.
Alternately, I would like to add the Resolution to the issue view so that I can edit it there. But, that does not seem to be an option either.
Am I missing something, or do I need to move to a company managed project to get the functionality I'm looking for?