I am building a Gliffy Diagram on my confluence page but when I try to save I an getting the below error.
"Invalid or missing CSRF Token"
Hi Seamus!
Sorry you're having trouble with Gliffy. If you haven't yet, definitely reach out to our support team by emailing support@gliffy.com.
I don't know anything specific about that error, but another community member may have a quick fix for you as well.
Edit to add: one of the members of our support team just mentioned that a few users have reported this issue. We're troubleshooting with them right now.
Samie
@Samie Delebo - Your Gal at Gliffy have you found an answer for this error?, it seems to be persisting across multiple users
Hi Alexandra! Totally understand wanting to get this resolved. I don't have an update — I'm not directly part of our support org, so I'd also encourage you to report your issue at support@gliffy.com so that they can help you troubleshoot and let you know the game plan.
I just received the same error on a diagram I've been working on. Saved multiple times throughout the day and just made some edits and clicked save and I'm seeing that error right now.
Never seen this before. Worried about the amount of work I'm going to loose without being able to save changes.
Hi, any updates here as I am receiving this error as well?
I will raise a support ticket.
Thanks.
I worked around the problem by
1. copying the contents of the gliffy I couldn't save,
2. creating a new confluence page
3. adding a new (blank) gliffy to that page
4. pasting what I copied from the original gliffy
FYI, support asked me to send them some info... collecting it cleared the "Invalid or missing CSRF Token" error. I ignored the warning that I was about to lose my edits (I'd already copied the diagram).
Just logout the confluence page and log back in. Looks like at the time of saving the gliffy diagram, the confluence might have an expired token that doesn't allow the changes to save, even though you can see the changes when you want to edit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.