I'm working on a training program for our support team and would like it to be something like Atlassian University. Is there a template or app that we can customize to use as a training program? Or what software was used to create the training plans used in Atlassian University?
Hi @Hines Trulock ,
If you are looking to document your process, steps etc, then make use of Atlassian Confluence.
Hi @Hines Trulock welcome to the Atlassian community.
Atlassian market place has a "Training for Jira" app for enterprise customers that might give you few reference and inputs.
Hello @G subramanyam I did look at that and like it but I don't think you can customize it. We need to be able to create out own training path and include a test.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed Yes we are currently using Confluence. We just started using Jira Service Management and I have Confluence integrated as a knowledge base.
Make use of macros and add contents to your pages. Macros helps you to extend the capabilities of your Confluence pages.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-are-macros/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.