Hi All,
I was writing a detailed JIRA issue and closed the page but just before closing I clicked save. Now I can't find it. Could you please assist how can I recover this ticket?
Hi @Farouk Azzouhri ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I found similar question here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-created-a-Jira-Task-but-I-didn-t-saved-it-Can-I-recover-it/qaq-p/1567431
In the Cloud new view, there are alerts about leaving, the page so probably saving draft issue on creation is not an option. But on issue edition, when you click on the edited field it might still hold your not saved changes
Hi @Lucas Modzelewski _Lumo_ ,
Thank you so much for the prompt reply, I clicked save as shown below .
Just wondering where can I find the saved issues as I am new in JIRA. Thank you
From the screenshot, this "OK" was confirming your acknowledgement of the alert text.
If you clicked "OK" in this alert, then unfortunately as in the message "changes will be lost".
Hahaha that's true, I don't know why I saw ''OK'' as ''Save'' button.
Thank you so much !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.