Hello,
I have the problem that I would like to filter my tickets, I want a filter in which all tickets appear that have no assignment impact and urgency.
It doesn't work with != or not in , anyone have a suggestion?
Best regards
You're looking for empty fields (ones with nothing set), so I'd suggest either
Impact is empty and Urgency is empty
Impact is empty or Urgency is empty
The first will find issues where both are unset, the second issues where either is unset.
Hi @Konstantin Löscher
Can you please share you full JQL with us?
In addition, can you please clarify what type of fields are Impact and Urgency and what values do they take?
Finally can you confirm that at least 1-2 issues have values on these fields?
Alex
(Impact != "Extensive / Widespread" OR Impact != "Minor / Localized" OR Impact != "Moderate / Limited" OR Impact != "Significant / Large") AND (Urgency != Critical OR Urgency != High OR Urgency != Low OR Urgency != Medium)
all will be displayed that has no value in both fields
Thank You,
Thats is the solution
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.