Hi All,
I am quite new to Jira (month) I have been looking at ways at improving our existing Change management within the Service project.
I wanted to know if this is achievable or not or if there is way? See below for the scenario:
When engineer fills out Change Management initially we have set that they need to fill out all the details ( including planned start date and Planned end date) so it is populated in the Change calendar. I noticed there is a tab called "schedule" next to "General" where all the change fields are (see screenshot below). I wanted to have process where where the system captures when the change actually began and finished (when engineer closes the change) so we can run report against it so we can see if engineers are actually sticking to their plan start and end date. let me know if this makes sense any assistance would be appreciated or if there is another way where when we start implementation the agent needs to fill this field in and before he closes the change he must fill in the change completion date so we can monitor it for future improvement.
Thanks everyone for any assistance 
