Username: dajve(Confluence Administrator)* Can edit* Can save* Cannot previewClicking preview brings up the loading spinner in footer bar and disables Preview, Save, and Cancel buttons.Never completes preview action (loading spinner remains indefinitely, buttons remain disabled).Any changes cannot be saved, even with keystroke Ctrl+SChecking Ajax request:https://thedistance.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/rendercontent.action is called on clicking preview.Returns HTML response (markup stripped out here): * Administration* Users You are not permitted to perform this operation.Additionally, on page load there is a 404 Not Found response for the URL https://thedistance.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/gliffy/1.0/ceo/9437189/permission?_=1417157322715This appears to have happened since being added to the Global Administrators group.Previewing a page works as expected.Previewing a space template works as expected.
Hi James,
I couldn't find a bug for Cloud instances and this behavior yet. I suggest to check the behavior with other browsers and other users to confirm if they. if the issue persists, I suggest to get in touch with the Cloud support team to analyze this behavior.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Hi Rodrigo
We have checked this using Chrome and Firefox on Ubuntu 14.04.
Our developer who reported this suggests that, as this is an Ajax Forbidden response, that this may not be related to a browser. This appears only on Global Templates.
I have personally checked the permissions and this doesn't seem to be the cause of it.
ThanksJames
I am experiencing this today, is there a fix for this. I see yours goes all the way back to 2014. I am on chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.