I've tried following multiple different community pages and docs, but for some reason I can't delete an old sprint. I don't have any report page called "Sprint Report" as described here. And I've confirmed that I'm an administrator. Any help would be appreciated
Hello @[deleted]
Welcome to the community.
The document you are referencing is for Jira Server/Data Center, not Jira Cloud. If you want the Jira Cloud version of a document you need to make sure that the "Cloud" button on the left is selected in the upper right corner where it says "Cloud" and "Data Center and Server".
Can you provide a screen image of what you see, please?
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?
Do you have a Scrum board displayed?
True, I somehow didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out. Even when moving to the Cloud version, it still references a page called "Sprint Report" which I still don't see
It is a Team managed project.
Scrum is displayed
I will say I found a work around, but the article was either wrong, misconfigured, or I'm missing some sort of setting/permission I do not know. By first Reopening the sprint, I was able to navigate to the Backlog, and click the 3 dots and Delete Sprint was an option.
This is definitely not the optimal way, but it worked, and my erroneously made sprint was deleted as I needed.
That report is not available in team managed projects, as per:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-reports/
I found this Closed issue in the Atlassian issue list on the topic of deleting and reopening completed sprints. It doesn't appear to address deleted completed sprints, but maybe if you reopen the sprint then you can delete it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17208
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.