Hi there,
Currently, I am using Business Project on the new jira, I like to use the widget "Created vs Resolved" but all Done ticket did not show as Resolved. Any suggestions?
Hi @Mimi Peters welcome to the Atlassian community.
Based on your query, I would suggest to cross check your project workflow. Seems a mapping issue in that project workflow and to be checked by your in-house Jira admin.
Hi @Mimi Peters ,
please verify that field Resolution is valued during the transition to DONE status.
Resolution is the field based on which JIRA understand if a ticket has been resolved or not.
Fabio
Yes we checked, it seems the Resolution (system) field is unavailable for the Business project? I am using the new Gen Jira
Hi Fabio,
We tried to check the field but no "Resolution" show up in. Our guess is due to the new Jira business platform has some limitations?
so you need to show Resolution field and make it as mandatory during Done transition or to setup a post function that automatically setup it during transition.
For all current issue in Done status you should perform a bulk edit and setup Resolution. BTW, doing that, all ticket will be marked resolved/done at bulk operation datetime.
Yes tried all that but the Resolution filed just not showing. Frustratingly this was mentioned before
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.