I cannot see ant story cards on my Kanban board on chrome but it works on Safari.
Hi @Qing Guo(Walker) - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When it works in one browser and not another, but have found it often involves Extensions that have been added to Chrome. I would remove each extension one at a time and retry between each one until it begins working.
Hi @Qing Guo(Walker) ,
Have you tried upgrading chrome to the latest version or using chrome's incognito mode ?
This might seem obvious, but are you logging in as the same user in both browsers?
Yes, after I removed all the extensions in Chrome it works! Thanks very much!
Great! You can add some of the extensions back one-by-one and test after each one if you want to use those. It should show you which extension is the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.