Hello. Trying to connect Forms dropdown field to Insight using a data connection but cannot figure out how to authenticate. I thought it just wasn't supposed or allowed to work until I found this answered question:
Solved: New Feature Forms : Possible to populate Data Coll... (atlassian.com)
I'm using this URL:
https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/insight/workspace/{myWorkspaceId}/v1/iql/objects
These are the authentication options:

Basic and Digest require a username and password and neither work for my user account. Our environment is linked to our Azure AD environment in case that matters. I've also tried the Custom option w/ a JSM API token (base64 encoded) and an Insight Import token. Neither work. I'm thinking I need a JWT Token but struggling to understand the docs related to building a JWT Token.
Can someone confirm what is needed? If its a JWT Token then I'll spend more time w/ the docs.
Or perhaps I just need to wait for the Forms-Insight integrated functionality to be enabled - hopefully soon.
Thanks.