Hi,
We have just migrated from Jira Software Server to Cloud. We can't find the old project Statistics view (available from the Summary page) or any equivalent in Cloud. Is it still available somewhere? Some of our users found it very useful.
Project Summary and Project Statistics are not removed - they are just hidden.
You can still access them through this URL: https://SITE_NAME.atlassian.net/projects/PROJECT_KEY/summary/statistics
I don't understand why Atlassian chose to handle it this way.
Hi @Applicatiebeheer Naturalis - I don't use server, but there is a project summary that is available for Jira Work Management projects. You might check that out and see how they compare.
Hi John,
Thanks, but we're mainly using Software projects, where that project summary you're mentioning is not available.
I don't know of any plans in Cloud to add the summary for Jira Software projects.
Thanks Hugh, That did the trick!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.