I want to create a hierarchical chart in jira / confluence, I do my best to do it, is there any functionality jira that I do not know, or a free application for this?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
Can you please provide more detail on which hierarchies you want to display?
In most cases you may need a 3rd party plugin such as structure, eazybi, Gantt chart plugins, etc.
Hi Іван,
Do you have draw.io?
@Fabian Lim
I want to create an organizational structure of the company, with all its employees.
We use draw.io in confluence but you have to pay for it. Go through the marketplace and you may find something that is free.
Regards
Yes, we have it, but I thinck it does not work, becouse I can not put it in my confluence document. Maybe, I do somesing wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.