Hi. All the new Epics and stories that I have created are not tagged to my Kanban board. They are created under the same project but tagged to any board. How can I rectify this issue? Please assist. Thanks.
Hi @PireyatharisiniYehgambaram - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Issues are not "tagged" to a board. The board filter associated with the board determines when issues will show on the board.
So you need to go to the board and then look at the board filter to see if it includes the issue that is not showing up.
@John Funk I have the same problem, but I cannot find how to configure the board filter. In my board, I see filters for Epic, Label and Type. Type only contains Bug and Task and indeed the board only displays those 2 types. Please advise how / where to change board settings to also include Stories, etc. Thanks
Hi @Massimiliano Bariola - It would be best if you open a new question and populate it with as much detail as you can along with any screenshots.
@John Funk Hi, did so herehttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Stories-tasks-etc-won-t-show-in-Board-after-a-Board-edit-but-are/qaq-p/2233795thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.