I want to set up a reminder every three months for the page authors to re-validate their pages. Is there a way to do this?
Similar to this feature:
https://blog.getguru.com/introducing-verification
Hi @Levi Frolich ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
We had a feature request for this requirement but unfortunately due to less votes , the development team did not implement the same.
Out of the box we do not have any such feature actually. You will have to go for some thirdparty plugins.
Thanks,
Srinath T
I just searched through the Market place and looks like the below plugin fits your requirement. You might want to check on the same.
I hope the info helps. Have a good day!
Hi @Levi Frolich
as @Srinatha Tondihal suggested, Breeze could be a good fit for you.
If you like to see a demo, feel free to book an appointment with me, so I can show you its features and we can discuss your use case.
👉 Breeze DemoAll the best,Adrian (Co-founder of B1NARY, developers of Breeze)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.