Hello Team, I have built an automation to move the Epic to Blocked status automatically if one of the linked tickets are moved to blocked status.
Below is the JQL that I used to achieve this (which is working fine) and when the issues match the below, I have set the action to move the Epics in SAND project to Blocked on Shipping.
project = Test AND status in ("Blocked on DCE", "Blocked on Customs", "Blocked on HWS", "Blocked on INF Planning", "Blocked on Logistics") AND issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project in (SAND)")
Now, I would like to create an automation to revert the transition on the Epic back to the previous state(in-progress) when all the child tickets are moved from Blocked (NOT in Blocked anymore), could someone help me with the JQL for this?
Basically, 1+2 will show me the results where the Epic is in blocked even though all the linked tickets are not in blocked, now I'm struggling to make the logic to work....
1) project = Test AND status in (Planning, Compliance, In-Transit, Customs) AND issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project in (SAND)")
+
2) project = SAND AND status = "Blocked on Shipping"
Thanks!