Hi Everyone,
I have a request type that uses the "Summary" field. Attached to this request type is a form. Within this form is a field called "Name of new employee". The "Summary" field on the request type is set hidden and I have added default text to it of: "New Employee Request".
What I want to be able to do is add the value of the "Name of new employee" form field to the "Summary" request type field so that it defaults its value to:
"New Employee Request - {{ name of new employee }}"
For example:
"New Employee Request - Joe Bloggs"
Where "Joe Bloggs" is the value contained within the "Name of new employee" form field on issue submission.
I'm hoping there is a way to do this using smart values or field ID?
Is there any advice anyone could provide on if the above is achievable between request type and the new Forms feature and if so how?
Thanks in advance.