Hello,
Does JIRA Cloud have the ability to generate custom reports for projects that are - Company-Managed Projects?
Found this article to generate custom reports but it is only for projects that are Team Managed.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-custom-report-in-team-managed-service-project/
Hi @sthakore
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
Please fol
Atlassian has very detail document on how to create custom report in company manage project, please do check out and let us know if you face any issues.
Hope this information is helpful.
Thanks,Mayur
Hi, @sthakore !
I suggest you another solution, if you are ok with Jira plugin - The Recurring Checklists and Report add-on developed by my team.
It allows to make a to-do list for your team`s tasks and control the performance by one-page report.
Hello Mayur,
I looked at same article in my post. The problem is our projects are company managed projects. The steps you outline are for team managed projects.
Am I missing something here?
Thanks,
Sid
Hi @sthakore ,
The above steps are for company manage projects.
Hi Mayur,
Thanks for your response. I checked the steps again and I do no have the "New Report" option on any of my projects. How do we confirm if there is additional configuration to get the report functionality. Is there any documentation you can provide?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.