i want to compare the filed 'request participants' with a customer organization group i created. may i know if i can use the advanced compare condition function to solve my case? and how to write it? for example. if the organization group is named with 'support team'.
Hi @Tiffany Li ,
What is your goal here? To check if the request participants field contain some of the users inside an organization? And then what? Add those who belong in the organization and are not part of the request participants field?
Hello! I have an issue similar to this one.I need to create an Automation that sends a mail to the Assignee when he added a customer in Request Participant that is not part of the Organization selected on the ticket.I'm a little lost how to build it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.