Hello,
I am trying to create a custom icon/emoji, but it doesn't appear the option.
When I open the emojis icon I can see the next:
I'm using Confluence Cloud.
Thanks for any help.
Hi @Asier.Gomez , that is odd. I don't recall this being a permissions thing and I did not see any such configuration in my free instance. Mine looks like this...
A couple of next step ideas:
mmm thanks! Looks like it works with my private account.
@Jack Brickey We're seeing the same difference here as @Asier.Gomez did. I had created a number of custom emojis, and have been using them. Maybe a few days ago they were there. But today I see that the option to add custom emojis is not longer present in the emoji drop down. My custom emojis are gone.
@Christal Vandecar , I am not experiencing this. Thing I could suggest would be to reach out to Atlassian support directly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.