GooddayI know I can set a days in column on our Kanban board, but I just can't find the toggle? We are working on a teammanaged project and I thought I could find it in Columns and statuses.Can you guys help me out?
Hi @John Warnas ,
on the board settings (button "..." on the right of your screeenshot), card layout, you can activate Days in column :
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_Thanks for you answer, put when I click on on the board settings (button "..." on the right of your screenshot), I can choose for 'manage workflow', 'manage customfilters' and 'configure board'When I choose configure board I see the next screen (see attachment)Kind regardsJohn
your project is a team-managed project (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-team-managed-projects/) so Days in column feature is not existing.
Hi @John Warnas
Adding to the answer from @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ...
Here is the suggestion to add this feature to team-managed projects, which you may watch/vote for to see progress: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20809
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.